QuickBooks® is one of the most popular accounting software programs for small businesses owners and self-employed professionals. The UGA SBDC offers QuickBooks Online, in addition to a version of QuickBooks Online offered in Spanish. You can find descriptions of both versions of the class below:
QuickBooks Online is fast becoming one of Intuit’s primary products as it allows users to access data anytime and anywhere. This new course is designed in support of the latest QuickBooks Online version. Developed specifically for beginners and prospective users the course provides a practical hands on approach to learning the features and the functions available to users online.
Using case studies in a computer lab environment, participants will be able to access QuickBooks online, and learn how to set up a new company file, create product and service items, manage chart of accounts, add customer and vendor profiles, process daily transactions, electronically download bank transactions and also view reports.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Accounting Principles Overview: An overview of general accounting concepts and methods helps users get the most useful information from their QuickBooks program.
- New Company Set Up: Learn to manage the chart of accounts, and set up customers, vendors and other common accounts.
- Recording Daily Transactions: Create service, inventory and non-inventory items, record daily transactions including purchase orders, receiving inventory, invoicing, receiving payments, making deposits, writing checks and credit card transactions and much more.
- Reports: This section reviews the report center and all the financial reports available together with the new Insight feature which monitors key performance indicators. Data file storage and maintenance will also be covered.
Este curso esta diseñado para aprender a usar la versión de QuickBooks en línea.
El objetivo del seminario es manejar QuickBooks de manera más eficiente y productiva para su negocio. Además que usted controle y entienda una de las herramientas más efectivas de contabilidad.
- Crear una empresa en QuickBooks
- Crear estimados o cotizaciones, facturas a clientes cuentas por cobrar, ordenes de compra e inventario basico .
- Recibir pagos de clientes
- Trabajar con el plan de cuentas (Chart of Accounts)
- Pagar cuentas y escribir cheques para imprimirlos
- Reportes financieros: Perdidas & Ganancias y Balance General.
Después de completar este entrenamiento recibirá certificación de educación continuada de la Universidad de Georgia y consultoría gratuita y confidencial acerca de QuickBooks.
PRECIO: $150 (Incluye almuerzo y materiales)
Si tiene alguna pregunta, contacte a Carolina Ramon en el siguiente correo electrónico. email@example.com
October 23 , 2019 QuickBooks is one of Intuit’s primary products as it allows users to track and monitor accounting for your small business. This course is designed in support of the latest QuickBooks version. Developed specifically for beginners, prospective users, and current customers who desire more benefits from the product. The course provides a practical hands on approach to learning the features and the functions available to users. Using case studies in a computer lab environment, participants will be able to learn how to set up a new company file, create product and service items, manage chart of accounts, add customer and vendor profiles, process daily transactions, electronically download bank transactions and also view reports.The course will cover the following topics:Accounting Principles Overview,New Company Set Up, Recording Daily Transactions,Reports, CPA Insights, and Q/A at End of Session, PLUS - complimentary, no cost, extended QB support beyond the classroom.
Email us for more details or call 7066505655.
Please bring your own laptop to this event.
Email us for more details or call 2294201144.
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.