Ready, Aim, Fire! is a program is designed to help business owners better focus their marketing efforts and expenditures by accurately identifying their specific target customers and cost-effectively communicating to them through social media. This program is designed for businesses 2 or more years in business with 3 or more employees. The ideal participant is a business owner or marketing manager. Lunch included!
COST: $49.00 (Chamber members receive $10 discount. Call for code!)
KEY ELEMENTS OF TRAINING:
- How to identify target client
- Where to find market research
- Which social media channels are appropriate to communicate with targets
- How to create an effective post
- When it is appropriate to spend money on advertising
- How to use filters to reach potential customers
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.