The Art and Science of communicating with your target market and persuading them to buy from you is a complex mix of offline and online activity. Reaching your customers becomes even more challenging when you add the psychological and sensual feats you must master in order to stay top-of-mind in crowded brain space.
Come and find out how to build a marketing strategy, execute winning campaigns, and weave a compelling business narrative that helps you leverage PR opportunities.
You will learn:
- How to survey the marketplace and identify your North Star
- Strategic vs. tactical marketing dynamics
- How to develop a Journey Map for your marketing strategy
- What target marketing is and how to build a profile of your customers
- How to communicate with your target markets and identify which channels are most effective for your company
- How to build an online presence and leverage social media for customer engagement, brand-building, and to drive sales
- How to create a business narrative with marketing messages that resonate with your audience.
- The art of turning your events, community activities, and quotable moments into newsworthy media buzz.
- How to produce a 12-month marketing plan and promotional calendar
- How to measure success and calculate your ROI
Date: Monday, May 8, 2017
Time: 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Location: Clayton State East
Arbor Hall, 5823 Trammell Road, Morrow GA 30260