The holiday season is rapidly approaching! Do you know what that means? It’s time for the UGA SBDC 4th Annual Holiday Door Decorating Contest! All SBDC employees are invited to “deck the halls” with the “holiday spirit” and make the holiday season a little more special and fun.
Participants must adhere to the following rules:
- To be eligible to win a prize, your door must be decorated before Friday, Dec. 14.
- Do not damage the door or surrounding wall; please use acceptable adhesive materials.
- Decorations may not obstruct or prevent easy access to the office.
- Participants may bring items from home to use as decorations; remember this activity is all about being creative and having fun without incurring unnecessary expenses.
Decorated doors will be evaluated on FOUR criteria: visual impact, creativity, festiveness and craftsmanship. Doors will be judged by a panel of 3-4 people and winners will be announced the afternoon of Wednesday, Dec. 19. ONLY ONE prize will be awarded:
- State Office Fun Day Trophy
Participants may register for the contest through Wednesday, December 12, 2017. To register, e-mail Ashley Panter at email@example.com and include, “I’m in!” in the subject line to partake in the fun (or reply to the email distributed)!
Judging will take place on Wednesday, Dec. 19 before 4 PM.
- Ashley Panter
- Business Office