Owning your own business is the American dream. Building it to withstand the test of time requires a unique set of tools. SBDC StartSmart™ provides the resources, support, and motivation to put your dream within reach. This innovative program was designed specifically for new businesses in operation three years or less and serious entrepreneurs ready to start a business.
SBDC StartSmart™ provides the tools to:
- Evaluate your concept and develop plans to move forward.
- Improve knowledge of business fundamentals.
- Build an infrastructure for business operations and processes.
SBDC StartSmart™ graduates acquire:
- An actionable business plan.
- Access to financial and business resources.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professionals.
In this multi-session program, learn to plan and analyze your vision by creating a thoroughly researched and tested business plan. All sessions are led by experienced SBDC facilitators who help create a unique and powerful learning experience.
DATES: March 10, March 17, March 24, and March 31
TIME: 9 AM – 4 PM
LOCATION: 2000 Clayton State Boulevard, Morrow, GA 30260
*Application must be approved before you can enroll in the course.
- Foundations for a Successful Business
- Marketing Analysis & Research
- Capturing the Market
- Efficient Operations
- Financial Foundations
- Financial Plan
- Bringing It All Together
- Implementing and Presenting the Plan
For more information, contact:
UGA SBDC at Clayton State University
678 466-5100 or email@example.com