Cracking the Code Conference focuses on small business success
Building on the success of the innovative monthly networking program, Wise and Shine, the UGA Small Business Development Center at Kennesaw State University (UGA SBDC at KSU) is hosting a full-day event on Wednesday, March 23 for small business owners to learn from small business experts the
not-so-secret recipes that lead to breakthrough performance.
Cracking the Code, a full-day program of seminars and panels, is designed to take the mystery out of what it takes to grow and build a successful small business. “We’re highlighting the little things that make a big difference”, states conference organizer and UGA SBDC at KSU business consultant, Andy Fried.
“We are very excited to provide such a high level of programming to metro-Atlanta small business owners and employees. The keynote speaker will be Reed Liggin, founder of RazorInsights. Reed launched an IT company in 2010 on shoe-string budget, and sold five years later for eight figures. Other successful small business code crackers will speak on topics like Articulating Your Value and Attracting Great Clients and the Secret to Better Management.
Cracking the Code would not be possible without our sponsors and their commitment to local small business. We are very thankful to Renasant Bank for being a generous sponsor of Cracking the Code as well as Brooks, McGinnis & Company, Certified Public Accountants and Slipakoff Legal Services, LLP.
- Juan Reyes, Pro Roofing and Siding
- Emil Bekyarov, B-Green Services
- Marci Fried, Director of Pareto Systems. Professional Branding and Client Acquisition Expert
- Robin Houston, Founder of New Creation Labels and Packaging
- Lisa Ames, Founder of Catalyst Consulting Group. Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- John Loud, LOUD Security;
- Mitzi Moore, President, Sundial Plumbing
- Jack McGinnis, Brooks, McGinnis and Company, Certified Public Accountants
- Adam Slipakoff , Attorney; Slipakoff Legal Services, LLP
Cracking the Code will be held on Wednesday, March 23, 2016, from 9am to 4:30pm at the KSU Center, 3333 Busbee Drive, Kennesaw, GA. For registration and more details, call Carole Arnold at 470.578.6450 or visit bit.ly/CrackingtheCode2016.