Come and learn about the myriad of small business opportunities available in Georgia’s booming film and entertainment industry and how the UGA Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Clayton State University is serving entertainment-related companies behind-the-scenes and beyond.
Behind every film, television, and music “experience” is a host of goods, services, and suppliers that help to make entertainment possible. Most of these business resources are invisible to audiences, but critical to the process of content creation, development, and delivery.
- The impact of Georgia’s Film, Television and Digital Entertainment Tax Credit on local businesses
- The 4 Cs of business behind-the-scenes (film, television, and music)
- What kinds of services and products are needed to support productions
- What it means for your company to be “film friendly”
- Access to capital to reach this target market
- SBDC consulting services
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: UGA SBDC at Athens
Chicopee Complex Auditorium
1180 East Broad Street
Athens, Georgia 30602-5412
Program co-hosted by the SBDC Office of Minority Business Development.