This Introduction to Social Media Program is an overview program targeting managers and decision makers. The program addresses what social media is and how businesses can use it. Unlike other social media courses, we do not try to convince you that you must be using social media. Rather, this social media program gives you the tools and knowledge you need to make that decision for yourself. The class introduces social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Overview: Review all the different options and which are good for certain businesses.
- Which site(s) should you be on and why?
- How you can utilize the sites for your business.
- Learn how to set up pages for various sites.
- Learn how to change Facebook Tabs and resize images for different Social Media Platforms.
- Developing Effective Social Media Post.
Cost: $49 | Level: Intermediate
Learn more about the cloud and how it can transform the way you work, how Google’s tools can make you more productive, and get hands-on experience!
Cost: $49 | Level: Beginner
Cost: $69 | Level: Beginner
No upcoming courses are on the horizon
Click the button below to add your name to the waiting list. As soon as this course comes available again, you will be contacted by your location UGA SBDC office.