- Posted by Meredith Reeves
- On July 3, 2019
Carolina Ramon joined the UGA Small Business Development Center's Office of Multicultural Business Development (OMBD) in 2015. A native of Cali, Colombia, Carolina has been instrumental in the design, creation and execution of business training for Hispanic business owners. She continues to create and implement marketing strategies to reach minority business owners. Carolina is fluent in both English and Spanish.Read More
- BA (Mass Communication and Marketing)
- MBA (Business Administration), Georgia State University
- Served as Director of the Small Business Administration’s WEDA Metropolitan Atlanta Women Business Center (MAWBC) for many years. There she oversaw the day-to-day operations of MAWBC programs and services, including managing and evaluating staff, third-party consultants/providers, and community partners. In this position, she delivered quality bilingual training and consulting services in business development, market research, loan packaging, and certification and procurement opportunities.
- Served as Marketing and Media Professional for CNN en Español and serves as the organization’s primary liaison to the Latino community, including individuals, business owners, media, associations and other stakeholders.