Albany Office, Employee, Program Coordinator
BarbaraAnn joined the UGA SBDC in Albany as the program coordinator in March 2020. A native of Southwest Georgia, she is a member of Ga Forward and participated in Young Game Changers when they studied and presented a growth roadmap for her hometown of Albany.
After graduating she worked as the associate marketing director for a local agricultural business before opening her own marketing agency, catering to running digital media platforms for small, locally owned businesses. Her love and passion for small businesses in Southwest Ga is what ultimately led her to the SBDC. And her experience in both agricultural marketing and digital marketing for small businesses uniquely positions her to help serve our office and its clients of the 27 counties of the SBDC in Albany.
- Bachelor of Arts (Business Marketing), Georgia Southwestern State University
- Collins Creative (Owner and Operator)
- Sunnyland Farms (Associate Marketing Director)
- Young Game Changer, Class of 2018
- ENACTUS: Club President (2014 – 2015)
Phone: (229) 420-1144