Senior Business Consultant
Augusta Office, Consultant
Prior to joining the SBDC, Eric worked at the Savannah River National Laboratory (SRNL) where he focused on licensing federally-funded technologies to small businesses. For over a decade, Eric’s work involved assessing technologies, securing patent protection, commercial marketing and negotiating patent and copyright licenses. With Eric’s assistance, small businesses were able to secure funding under the DOE-SBIR program.
Eric also served on the Savannah River Plant Federal Credit Union’s Credit Committee where he reviewed and assessed loan applications. In addition, Eric has several years of retail experience in the wine industry.
- Bachelor of Art (Finance), Augusta State University
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), Augusta State University
- MBA (Management), Augusta State University
- SAVANNAH RIVER NATIONAL LABORATORY – Intellectual Property Management
- Savannah River Plant Federal Credit Union – Loan application review
- Summerville Ace, Inc. – Wine Sales
- Georgia Regents University – (Laboratory Instrumentation Design)
- Federal Laboratory Consortium Technology Transfer Award 2007
- R&D 100 Award 2011
- Leadership Augusta Class of 2007
- Technology Association of Georgia – Advisory Board Member