Mr. Kruse brings over 30 years of management experience including executive management in large and start-up companies. Prior to joining UGA SBDC, Mr. Kruse was an account executive with Bearcom Wireless in Atlanta, where he was responsible for developing a new customer base from prospects in the Atlanta market. His areas of specialization are business and market development, program management, strategic account planning and general management.
Mr. Kruse has worked in small businesses that focused on site leasing, Wi-Fi ‘HotSpots’, corporate network management and accounting software solutions. He has experience working in the healthcare, hospitality, telecommunications, utility markets and with internet-based services including SaaS.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science (Engineering with Distinction), Iowa State University
- Account Executive, Bearcom Wireless, Atlanta, GA
- Regional Sales Executive, Powerplan, Atlanta, GA
- Independent Business Development Consultant
- Customer Engagement Manager, Alcatel-Lucent/Reachview, Atlanta, GA
- Management Consultant, Rocketlauncher, Inc., Atlanta, GA
- Sprint President’s Club
- Licensed Professional Engineer- Kansas and New Jersey
Phone: (678) 985-6820