Jason Bitar has over 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur and small business owner in the food service, business consulting and real estate industries. Prior to joining UGA SBDC, Jason developed, built, managed and sold restaurants and volunteered as a SCORE Mentor. With his experience consulting and mentoring small business owners, Jason has developed deep knowledge and commitment to helping entrepreneurs bring their ideas to market. He understands their concerns, relates to their frustrations and admires their determination. He’s been in their shoes and understands their challenges. His areas of expertise include, concept development, brand design, product innovation and development, planning and marketing strategies, location selection, store design and construction, franchising and executive mentoring. Jason is fluent in English, Arabic and French.
- Vice-Chair and Mentor, SCORE Atlanta Owner
- 5 Independent Restaurants
- Managing Partner, Ideasdotcom, LLC.
- MS Marketing, Georgia State University
- BS Industrial Management, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Residential/Commercial Real Estate Licensed Realtor
- Food Safety Manager Certification
- Outstanding Volunteer Award- SCORE Atlanta
- Volunteer Award -The GLOBE Academy (Charter School)
Phone: (678) 985-6820