Jason Bitar has over 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur and small business owner in the food service, business consulting and real estate industries. Prior to joining the UGA SBDC, Jason developed, built, managed and sold restaurants.
With his experience consulting and mentoring small business owners, Jason has developed deep knowledge and commitment to helping entrepreneurs bring their ideas to market. He understands their concerns, relates to their frustrations and admires their determination.
Jason’s areas of expertise include concept development, brand design, product innovation and development, planning and marketing strategies, location selection, store design and construction, franchising, and executive mentoring. He is fluent in English, Arabic and French.
- BS (Industrial Management), Georgia Institute of Technology
- MS (Marketing), Georgia State University
- Residential/Commercial Licensed Realtor
- Food Safety Manager Certification
- SCORE Atlanta (Vice-Chair and Mentor)
- Five independent restaurants (Owner)
- Ideasdotcom LLC (Managing Partner)
- Outstanding Volunteer Award – SCORE Atlanta
- Volunteer Award – The GLOBE Academy
Phone: (678) 985-6820