Brunswick Office, Consultant
Jennifer joined the UGA SBDC with over 20 years of business and brand management experience. She brings a rich background of analyzing business needs, developing strategy and building new business. She has worked on creating, implementing and measuring business plans to grow brands in existing and new markets using traditional and social media.
When Jennifer acquired a small business, she utilized the services of the UGA SBDC in Brunswick to help her navigate the ins-and-outs of operating and eventually selling a small business. With this first-hand experience, she knows what a valuable resource the UGA SBDC is and she is passionate about helping other small businesses create and build their own success!
- MBA, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- BS (Marketing and Communications), University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- The Pack Canine Studio (Owner)
- Rich Products Consumer Brands (VP Marketing)
- Rich Products, Unilever Ice Cream, Birds Eye Foods and Enzymatic Therapy/Nature’s Way (Manager)