Brunswick Office, Consultant
Jennifer joined the SBDC with over 20 years of business and brand management experience. She brings a rich background of analyzing business needs, developing strategy, and building new business. She has worked on creating, implementing, and measuring business plans to grow brands in existing and new markets using traditional and social media. She has a proven ability to overcome challenges and innovate to achieve business growth and profitability.
When Jennifer acquired a small business, she utilized the services of the UGA SBDC in Brunswick to help her navigate the ins-and-outs of operating and eventually selling a small business. With this first-hand experience, she knows what a valuable resource the SBDC is and she is passionate about helping other small businesses create and build their own success!
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of WI – Oshkosh
- Bachelor of Science (BS), University of Wisconsin – Green Bay (Marketing and Communications)
Business experience managing brands in the Consumer Packaged Goods arena, along with small business ownership.
- Owner, The Pack Canine Studio, St. Simons Island, GA
- VP Marketing, Rich Products Consumer Brands, St. Simons Island, GA
- Managed various brands for Rich Products, Unilever Ice Cream, Birds Eye Foods and Enzymatic Therapy/Nature’s Way
- President, Golden Isles Tennis, Community Tennis Association
- The Gathering Place, 707 program volunteer
- Regional Economic & Leadership Development class, Leadership Glynn