Consultant, Macon Office
Jessica White brings a rich background of sales, marketing and technology experience to the Macon SBDC branch. Though a lifelong resident of the middle Georgia area, Jessica spent over twelve years consulting with small & mid-size businesses throughout the rural areas of middle and south Georgia to the metropolitan territories of Atlanta and Charlotte.
After obtaining her Business & Information Technology degree from Macon State College, Jessica launched a successful career in radio advertising with Cumulus Media. She then expanded into award-winning sales consulting roles, receiving world-class sales training from several Fortune 500 companies, to include American Express, Morgan Stanley & Automatic Data Processing (ADP). She later earned her MBA from Georgia College & State University and joined the UGA SBDC immediately thereafter.
Today, Jessica embraces her Business Consultant role with the mission of combining her expertise with the SBDC’s wealth of training & resources in a way that empowers both existing and start-up businesses to thrive and effectively compete in an ever-changing market.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Georgia College & State University
- Bachelor of Science (BS) – Macon State College, Business & Information Technology (Marketing)
Jessica has over 12-years of enterprise sales & marketing experience, consulting with C-level executives of various industries in the following areas of business development:
- ACCOUNTING / FINANCE – Expense & Cash Flow Management Solutions; Retirement & Investment Strategies; Profit Maximization
- MARKETING – Radio, Print, Digital Advertising; Brand Strategy Development; Sales, Growth & Retention Strategies
- TECHNOLOGY – Enterprise Software Solutions, Integrated Applications, Data Analytics, Operations Management & Workflows
Phone: (478) 757-3645