Josh is a former commercial and small business lender. He has over 12 years experience working with small and mid-sized lending customers. His area of expertise is cash flow management, financial analysis and loan packaging.
Josh also has experience in sales and business development in the commercial printing industry, and management experience in a healthcare materials management setting.
- MBA (Business Administration), Berry College
- BS (Economics), Berry College
- UGA SBDC in Macon (Area Director)
- Angelica Healthcare Textiles, Inc. (Business Development, Customer Relations)
- Amsouth Bank (Small Business Lending)
- Synovus Financial (Small Business Lending and Credit Underwriting)
- Heritage First Bank (Small Business Lending and Credit Underwriting)
- Graduate of Financial Analysis Credit Training School, Synovus Financial
- Graduate of Leadership Calhoun/Gordon County, GA
- Graduate of Georgia Academy of Economic Development Program
- Graduate of Leadership Calhoun/Gordon County, GA program
- Regional economic and leadership development, GA Academy of Economic Development
- Perry Chamber of Commerce Business Development Committee
Phone: (478) 757-3609