Director of Continuing Education
Kyle Hensel is the former Area Director of the UGA SBDC in Savannah and the current Director of Continuing Education for the State Office. Prior to joining the SBDC, Kyle Hensel held various management positions within the retail industry, including Wal-Mart and several other large and small retailers. He also was an instructor at Georgia Southern University, where he taught courses in the areas of marketing, retailing and management.
Kyle created the popular small business series Maximum Marketing and was the co-creator of Maximum Contact, teaching small shows business owners how to use technology to drive their sales. In 2009 he was named the SBDC Consultant of the Year and in 2010, the Association of Small Business Development Centers (ASBDC) named him the State Star of Georgia.
- MBA, Georgia Southern University
- BBA (Marketing), Georgia Southern University
- UGA SBDC Program of the Year (2008, 2011)
- ASBDC State Star of Georgia (2010)
- UGA SBDC Consultant of the Year (2009)
- UGA SBDC Continuing Education Program of the Year (2009)
- Georgia Southern University Sales Center Advisory Board
Phone: (706) 542-2762