Ms. Rackley worked in Human Resources for a manufacturing facility prior to joining the Small Business Development Center. Her previous experience includes working with consulting firms specializing in retirement and disability plan administration. Ms. Rackley’s areas of interest include employee benefits and recruiting.
- MBA, GEORGIA COLLEGE MILLEDGEVILLE GA (Business Administration)
- BS, FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY TALLAHASSEE FL (Human Resources Management)
- RJ REYNOLDS TOBACCO CORP (HR Specialist)
- AIG-VALIC (Financial Services Specialist)
- VPA INC (Quality Assurance Administrator)
- NORTHERN TRUST RETIREMENT CONSULTING (Implementation Manager)
- Best Continuing Education Program of the Year for Maximum People, University of Georgia Small Business Development Center, 2012
- Mrs. Rackley served as a part-time instructor at Georgia College from August 2010 until May 2012. Courses taught included Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining and Compensation and Benefits.
Phone: (478) 757-3609