Macy Thomas serves as the statewide marketing manager at the UGA Small Business Development Center. Prior to joining the UGA SBDC, she served as the senior brand manager for NC State University’s entrepreneurship unit. Macy has prior SBDC experience, having worked with the Florida SBDC Network team as a marketing assistant.
- Bachelor of Arts (Communications, Public Relations), University of West Florida
- Graduate Certificate (Digital Communication), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Senior Brand Manager, NC State’s Entrepreneurship Program
- Communications Specialist, NC State University
- Marketing Assistant, Florida SBDC Network