Consultant, Rome Office
Matt’s previous work experience includes financial management positions in the computer, freight/logistics and investment management industries. He also owned a business in northwest Georgia. He has worked in the Fortune 100, international business, and start-up operations. He brings an extensive background in the areas of financial planning and analysis, general management, business modeling, cash management, management reporting, taxes, sale & acquisition of businesses, and payroll & personnel management. With this broad background and perspective, he is able to help his clients determine the best course of action for their businesses or situations.
- BS, THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY (Business Administration, Finance)
- MBA, THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY (Finance)
- UGA SBDC (Business Consultant)
- BARTOW POWERSPORTS (Owner/General Manager)
- LEP PROFIT INTERNATIONAL (Controller)
- INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS CORPORATION (Controller, Division Controller, Accounting Manager)
- DATAPOINT CORPORATION (Financial Manager, Financial Analyst)
- Took business from concept to operating dealership – bought land and built facility, hired staff, marketed business.
- Negotiated $20 million line of credit
- Prepared financial analysis for spin off of division as separate company
- Coordinated product planning process between marketing and manufacturing divisions
Phone: (706) 622-2006