Senior Business Consultant
Consultant, Medical Program, State Office
Michael Myers joined the University of Georgia Small Business Development Center in Athens in 2015.
Before joining the SBDC, Michael was a C-Level executive in the retail industry for 23 years and has owned his own contract consulting firm. Michael has extensive knowledge in the area of franchising, as both a franchisor and franchisee. A native of Kansas City, Mo., Michael and his wife Debbie own and operate a small franchised business in the Athens Area.
- BSBA (Financial Management), University of Northern Colorado
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- Luxottica – Sears Optical North America (Vice President of Operations)
- Solantic Urgent Care (Vice President Operations)
- Back Yard Burgers, Inc. (President and COO)
- Food Management Professional certificate from the National Restaurant Association
Phone: (706) 542-7436