Consultant, Rome Office
Patricia Devlin joined The University of Georgia’s Rome Office of the Small Business Development Center in September 2020. Patricia brings with her 28 years of financial service experience. Before joining the SBDC Patricia worked in the Dalton Community banking industry. Patricia has extensive knowledge in the areas of commercial and consumer lending, packaging loans, and business development. Patricia is a native of Dalton. She is excited to be a part of the SBDC and is excited to be able to continue helping clients in their small business endeavors.
- B.S. Business Organizational Management; Magna Cum Laude; Belhaven University 2015
- Various Certificates from Georgia Bankers Association
- Certificate of Achievement-Private Investigations, Dalton College Continuing Education
- Certificate of Achievement-Paralegal Studies-Dalton College Continuing Education
- Assistant Vice President-First Bank of Dalton-Consumer and Commercial Lender, Branch Manager, Loan portfolio of 300 + averaging $12,000,000.
- Community Engagement Lead-Support many local non-profits such as The Whitfield County Miracle Field which serves local youth who have disabilities that let them have the same experiences of playing baseball just as the children that do not have a disability.
- First Security Group-Vice President-Commercial Lender ; Loan Portfolio of 250+ $10,000,000
- 2018 Business Person of the Year-Morris Innovative High School
- Advisory Board Member-Dalton High School, Morris Innovative, Southeast High School
- Advisory Board Chair-Whitfield County 4-H
- Holding classes teaching Financial Literacy at the following schools: Southeast Whitfield High School, Cohulla Creek High School, Morris Innovative School, Dalton High School, and Dug Gap Elementary School.