Albany Office, Consultant
Rob Martin is Area Director of the UGA SBDC in Albany. Previously, he worked for multiple large corporations and brings with him a rich background of leadership experiences ranging from manufacturing, sales and distribution, to hospitality, culinary and operations management. He is recognized as a leader that loves to grow business and people to help them reach their full potential.
These previous experiences have equipped Rob with the ability to educate clients through a multitude of challenges and strategic changes needed in today’s marketplace. His areas of expertise include marketing, retail strategy, financial forecasting, human resources and strategic planning. One of Rob’s major forte’s is the ability to help educate leaders and teams on how to “connect the dots” using innovation and communication.
- BBA (Marketing), Georgia Southwestern University
- MBA (Human Resources), Georgia Southwestern University
- Applied Industrial Technologies (Account Manager)
- Sherwood Baptist Church (Director of Hospitality and Executive Chef)
- Motion Industries – Industrial Division of Genuine Parts Company (Operations Manager and Account Sales)
- Opened 2 satellite branches for Motion Industries – procured land, assisted in designing and building facilities, hired staff, marketed business and forecasted operations.
- Took one business from $10,000 in annual sales to over $15,000 in monthly sales in less than 12 months still in operation today.
- Opened a successful Coffee Shop and Café still in operation today.
- Awarded Outstanding Marketing Student of the Year by the Atlanta chapter of the American Marketing Association.
Phone: (229) 420-1144