Area Director, Carrollton Office
Prior to joining the Georgia SBDC, Todd Anduze served in the United States Navy during the Desert Storm campaign as a Plane Captain for the A-6 Intruder. After service, he worked for four years as a warehouse manager for WAWD-EAP. He then spent 12 years as a manager in the mining industry for Lafarge North America. He was involved in numerous projects including the “Big Dig” in Boston Massachusetts, and the runways at Dobbins Airforce Base and Hartsfield International Airport in Georgia.
During this time he earned his degrees and eventually became an accountant for Jack F. Gamel, CPA. As an accountant, he provided tax services and financial advice and planning to businesses. Todd utilizes his experiences in the military, retail and manufacturing environments, and accounting services to promote the UGA SBDC.
- BBA (Accounting),
- MPACC (Accounting), University of West Georgia
- BBA (Industrial Psychology), University of West Georgia
- Jack Gamel CPA
- Lafarge North America (Assistant Plant Manager)
- United States Navy
- Awarded Service Ribbon – Desert Storm (1991)
- Developed and Maintained the current hiring process for Lafarge North America
- Nominated for the Villa Rica Economic Development Authority
- Carroll, Douglas, Polk and Coweta counties Small Business Committee
Phone: (678) 839-5082