Prior to joining the SBDC, Todd worked in the areas of banking and logistics. During his four year banking tenure, Todd worked at Columbus Bank and Trust in various capacities, including underwriting, branch management, and lending. He also spent several years as a logistics manager for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. During his time at Wal-Mart, Todd managed the day-to-day operations of various departments and provided support to other facilities in the areas of alternate training, coaching, and production techniques.
- BA, COLUMBUS STATE UNIVERSITY (History)
- MBA, TROY UNIVERSITY (Business Administration)
- COLUMBUS BANK AND TRUST COMPANY (Branch Manager)
- DANIEL CONSTRUCTION (Carpenter)
- WAL-MART (Logistics Manager)
- 2012 Flewellen Award for Consulting Excellence
- 2013 QuickBooks Certification
- Alumni of Retail Banking School for Synovus
- Alumni of Leadership Columbus Class of 2012
- National Conference Presenter
- Small Business Recognition Committee for the Greater Columbus Chamber of Commerce
- My primary interest is walking alongside business owners as a trusted advisor and resource to help them obtain their goals. One of the main ways I can do that is by helping my clients understand the financial side of the business. Outside of the office I enjoy going to the gym, running with my bride of 6 years, and spending time with our son.
Phone: (706) 569-2651