Carrollton Office, Consultant
Prior to joining the UGA SBDC, Troy previously held financial and operational positions in commercial banking, small business management and healthcare administration. His commercial banking background covers almost 15 years of commercial lending, real estate lending, and mortgage warehousing.
Troy’s small business management experience includes work in real estate/property management with traditional and government-subsidized housing. In 2004, he completed the Certified Professional of Occupancy (CPO) designation requirements with the National Affordable Housing Management Association. With his broad business background, Troy enjoys working with small businesses to help them reach their full potential.
- BBA (Management), University of West Georgia
- MBA (Business Administration), University of West Georgia
- Coastal Georgia’s “20 under 40” Golden Isles Magazine (2008)
- Xactimate, Level 1 Certified (2021)
- University of West Georgia National Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Brunswick-Golden Isles Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Eta Sigma Alumni Association, Board Member
Phone: (678) 839-5082