- MBA, KELLER GSM (Business Administration)
- MS, KELLER GSM (Project Management)
- BS, LA SALLE UNIVERSITY (Business Administration)
Mr. StaRomana provides coaching and guidance to small- and medium-sized businesses in all stages of the business life cycle, from start-up to exit. His areas of specialization are strategic planning, business process improvement, and marketing & sales.
Prior to joining UGA-SBDC, Mr. StaRomana founded and operated a management consulting company that was awarded the grand prize of Gwinnett County’s 2011 Amazing Entrepreneur competition. Mr. StaRomana offers clients his management and professional experience from more than 20 years working with Global 100 companies as well as small, rising companies.
- SANTAROMANA & ASSOCIATES LLC (Founder & Managing Principal)
- DOCUFREE CORPORATION (Consulting Executive)
- LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES (Marketing & Sales Trainer)
- COCOCHEM, INC. (Export Marketing Manager)
- Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+), Comptia
- Certified Marketing & Sales Trainer, Siebel Systems and Huthwaite
- Grand Prize Winner, 2011 Amazing Entrepreneur Business Plan Competition, Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- Consulting Executive of the Year, Docufree Corporation
- Top National Salesperson (Color Imaging Systems), Panasonic USA
- Outstanding Employee, Exxon/Petron Asia
- Member, Entrepreneur Council of the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- Founder, Georgia Masterminds (advisory board of peer entrepreneurs)
- Can provide expert guidance or deliver talks with considerable authority about: a)strategic planning, b) improving business processes based on Lean/Continuous Improvement methodologies, c) making software system & other capital investment decisions using a graphics- and ROI-enhanced Business Case method, d) professionally managing projects to meet time & budget requirements, and e) consultative selling techniques.