Daniel has been at the SBDC as a Business Consultant since September 2018 after a successful Banking career and Retail career. Daniel served as a Loan Officer for Consumer loans and Mortgage, Senior VP of Commercial Lending, Business Development Officer for Government Guaranteed Loans (SBA-USDA), as well as a Bank Branch Manager. Prior to his banking career, Daniel was in retail operations, moving up to Regional Sales Manager with Edison Brothers, covering fifteen stores over three states. He managed stores in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas and Missouri before his promotion to Regional Manager -Southeast region.
Daniel joined Bank of America in 1996, and was the recipient of several awards, including Small Business Administration awards for three consecutive years and top 1% Business Banker for three years. Daniel was a VP, Client Manager, and had both his Series 6 and 63 licenses. He worked for various banks, until 2009, when he left United Community Bank as a Senior Vice President. He spent the next three years in the Insurance industry, before starting his own Business Services Company, and returned to Lending in 2014.
Having received his Associates Degree from Reinhardt University after high school, he returned to college while at Bank of America and finished his Bachelor Degree in 2001 at Covenant College. He would return to finish his Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting in 2016 from Benedictine University. Daniel has recently achieved Certification as a Pro Advisor for QuickBooks and is a Certified Professional for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Daniel strives to give back to the community and continues to work with many nonprofit organizations. Daniel was a co-founder of the Bartow Business Association and served as the first President; served as an Advisory Board member for 8 years for the Adult Education Program for the State of Georgia, Region 42; and as Chairperson and Board member for the Bartow Collaborative/Family Connections. Daniel is a graduate of the Cartersville/Bartow Chamber of Commerce Leadership program, and is very active in his church.
- MBA, Benedictine University (Accounting)
- BS, Covenant College (Organizational Management)
- AA, Reinhardt University (Liberal Arts)
- UGA SBDC (Business Consultant)
- C7a/Celtic Bank (SBA Development Officer)
- FSG Bank (Loan Originator & Branch Manager)
- Edison Brothers (Regional Sales Manager & Regional Manager)
- Bank of America (Vice President- Client Manager)
- SBA Awards three years in a row while at Bank of America
- Top 1% of Business Bankers while at Bank of America
- Bartow Business Association (Co-Founder, Past President, & Past Treasurer)
- State of Georgia Adult Education Program (Region 42 Advisory Board Member)
- Bartow Collaborative/Family Connections (Past Board Member)
- Bartow Leadership Program (Graduate)