Emily serves as the Program Coordinator for the UGA SBDC in Rome. She has a background in event planning and public speaking, having hosted events for up to 800 attendees and 30 staff under her supervision. As a student at Toccoa Falls College, Emily held elected positions, such as Student Government Association President and Vice President. In these roles she gained extensive experience in organizational leadership and teamwork.
Having grown up under the wing of an entrepreneurial father, who owns a catering business for 25+ years, Emily has a first-hand knowledge of challenges and rewards of running a small business. She values community involvement and enjoys her role as liaison to the 13 North Georgia counties served by the Rome Office of the SBDC.
- BS, Toccoa Falls College (Communication Studies)
- UGA SBDC (Program Coordinator)
- Event Specialist (WinShape Camps)
- Managed team of 16 specialty positions (WinShape Camps)
- Championed new initiative to be implemented College-wide and written into the TFC Student Handbook (Toccoa Falls College)