Ashley Panter has over 8 years of experience in the marketing industry in some fashion or another and has multiple international graphic design awards under her belt including a LACP Vision Award, a Stevie International Business Award, and a Hermes Creative Award.
Her professional obsessions include Graphic Design, Entrepreneurship, Website Development, Branding & Identity, Digital Marketing, Advertising, and UX Design (UX = User Experience).
Ashley holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications with a minor in Graphic Design from Augusta State University, as well as a Master of Arts in Emerging Media from the University of Georgia. She is Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot Growth-Driven Design, HubSpot Email Marketing, HubSpot Social Media, and UGA SafeSpace Certified.
In her free time, she enjoys doing anything athletic, petting all the dogs, thinking about design and entrepreneurship non-stop, drinking more than likely unsafe amounts of coffee, enjoying Spotify’s Discover Weekly playlists, and constantly being shocked at how well digital ads target her.
- Master of Arts (Emerging Media), Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communications, University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts (Communications), Pamplin College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Augusta University
- Marketing Director, Stadion Money Management, Watkinsville, GA
- Marketing Manager, University of Georgia SBDC, Athens, GA
- Marketing Coordinator, Harry Norman REALTORS, Atlanta, GA
- Web/Graphic Design Assistant, Augusta University, Augusta, GA
- Graphic Designer, X-trem Print Graphics, Blue Ridge, GA
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certified
- HubSpot Social Media Certified
- HubSpot Growth-Drive Design Certified
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- UGA Safe Space Certified
- LACP Vision Award Bronze Winner
- Stevie International Business Award Bronze Winner
- Hermes Creative Award Gold Winner
- Augusta University Trailblazer Award Nominee