- MS, LIBERTY UNIVERSITY (Accounting)
- BBA, VALDOSTA STATE UNIVERSITY (Accounting)
Lynn brings twelve years of industry experience in private and public accounting, as well as thirteen years of teaching experience to SBDC clients in the Central Southern region. Prior to joining the Georgia SBDC, Lynn was the Department Chair of Business Education and the Accounting Program Coordinator for Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. In 2006, Lynn was the recipient of the Rick Perkins Instructor of the Year for WGTC and the Southwest District of Georgia. Her area of expertise includes instruction in financial and managerial accounting, financial statement preparation and analysis, payroll processing and payroll tax returns, along with QuickBooks Pro. Her past experience also includes cost accounting for international tolling operations at Griffin, L.L.C.
- WIREGRASS GA TECHNICAL COLLEGE (Program Coordinator/Dept. Chair/Lead Instructor)
- GRIFFIN, LLC (Cost Accountant for national and international tolling production)
- HENDERSON & GODBEE, LLP –C.P.A. AND BUSINESS CONSULTANTS (Staff accountant/firm bookkeeper)
- Magna Cum Laude graduate with M.S. in Accounting
- 2006 District and local Rick Perkins Instructor of the Year
- 2013-2014 Nominee for Rick Perkins Instructor of the Year
- Business Education Department Chair
- Managed Accounting Program of Instruction for 12 years
- Served on Strategic Planning Committee for WGTC
- Served as Faculty Senate President
- Selected as Power User in SAPR3 Enterprise Software Implementation in Industry
- Areas of expertise include instruction in financial and managerial accounting, financial statement preparation and analysis, payroll processing and payroll tax returns, along with QuickBooks Pro.