Mark Collier joins the SBDC after an accomplished career in the private sector and a temporary assignment with the U.S. Small Business Administration office of disaster assistance. Mark has successfully managed a series of residential, mixed use, and commercial real estate development projects over a 20 year career. Mark brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the SBDC in the critical business functional areas of operations and project management, business process improvement, and efficiency improvement initiatives.
- B.A., Roosevelt University
- MBA, Tulane University
- JDG Development Group (Project Director)
- CB Richard Ellis (Senior Project Director)
- SBA – Disaster Assistance Center Small Business Analyst
- Tulane Association of Business Alumni Community Service Award
- Service Award Leader Recipient- Peachtree Middle School