- BBA, UNIVERSITY OF WEST GEORGIA (Accounting)
- MPACC, UNIVERSITY OF WEST GEORGIA (Accounting)
- BBA, UNIVERSITY OF WEST GEORGIA (Industrial Psychology)
Prior to joining the Georgia SBDC, Mr Anduze served in the United States Navy during the Desert Storm campaign as a Plane Captain for the A-6 Intruder. After service, he worked 4 years as a warehouse manager for WAWD-EAP. Next he spent 12 years as a manager in the mining industry for Lafarge North America. He was involved in numerous projects including the “Big Dig” in Boston Massachusetts, and the runways at Dobbins Airforce Base and Hartsfield International Airport in Georgia. During this time he earned his degrees and eventually became an accountant for Jack F. Gamel, CPA PC. As an accountant, he provided tax services and financial advice/planning to businesses. Mr. Anduze utilizes his experiences in the military, retail/manufacturing environments, and accounting services to promote the UGA SBDC.
- UGA SBDC (Teaching, Accounting, Public Outreach, Management)
- JACK GAMEL CPA (Tax Accounting, Payroll, Bookkeeping)
- LAFARGE NORTH AMERICA (Assistant Plant Manager, Quality Control, Safety)
- UNITED STATES NAVY (Management, Safety)
- Awarded Service Ribbon-Desert Storm, 1991
- Developed and Maintained the current hiring process for Lafarge North America.
- Understanding that I can always learn something and the positive outlook that comes with it.
- Nominated for the Villa Rica Economic Development Authority.
- Currently serve on the Carroll, Douglas, Polk, Coweta counties Small Business Committee.
- Invited to take part in the interviewing and hiring of University personnel, not only with the SBDC.
- Recurring speaker for the Main Street in surrounding counties and DCA GA Leadership Academy.
- Welcome opportunities to speak to groups on any topic.