Trudy has over 15 years of experience in Retail Management and Buying. She also served as Executive Director for several non-profit education programs for over 12 years. Her areas of skill include reporting, grant writing, board leadership, management and organizational skills. Trudy was awarded the Gloucester County NJ, Education Certificate Commendation – 2015 Friend of Education Award for her work in literacy for adult education in the community. She was a Board Member for Workforce Investment Board Literacy Plan, and Glassboro School Board Special Projects Committee for Bond Referendum. Trudy enjoys involvement in church activities and assisting with the local food bank. Working with small business owners allows her the opportunity to bring these experiences together for the benefit of helping aspiring entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of business ownership and growth.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Rowan University
- UGA SBDC (Program Coordinator)
- Executive Director (Literacy New Jersey)
- Project Director (Golden Gate Inc.)
- TAP Pest Control Insulation (Marketing Associate)
- Gloucester County NJ Education Certificate Commendation – 2015 Friend of Education Award