Our webinars about starting a business cover important tools and resources a business owner needs to establish a solid foundation during its early formative years.
Topics for discussion include:
- Personal Traits of an Entrepreneur
- Marketing Analysis
- Legal and Insurance Considerations
- Technology for Your Business
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Basics
- Financial and Money Management
- Basics of Business Plan Preparation
Who should attend: Startups (businesses less than 2 years old)
*In order to help small businesses recover from the effects of COVID-19, the University of Georgia Small Business Development Center is currently offering all of its continuing education programming at no direct charge to small business owners, employees and prospective business owners for calendar year 2020 thanks to special funding from the CARES Act.