It’s no wonder why many small businesses still struggle to grow, considering these statistics:
- 95% of a typical workforce doesn’t understand its organization’s strategy
- 90% of organizations fail to execute their strategies successfully
- 86% of executive teams spend less than one hour per month discussing strategy
- 60% of organizations don’t link strategy to budgeting
If you want to see your business grow to its potential, strategic planning needs to be your best friend. This course will give you tools to overcome these profit-draining habits so you can reach your short and long-term goals. You will learn leading-edge strategies to streamline your goals and objectives; energize your profits; and implement effective management processes to help your company run like a well-oiled machine.
- SWOT Analysis 2.0
- Business Model Analysis
- Turning Your Strategy from a Plan into Action
- Performance Management Best Practices
- …and more!
“IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, THEN YOU PLAN TO FAIL.”
No programs available
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.