Street Food 101 is an in-depth workshop designed to guide you through the ins and outs of mobile food entrepreneurship. If you are dreaming of operating your own food truck, trailer, or cart, but are mystified by the various permitting processes, business financing, and other issues facing street food start ups – this class is for you.
Introduction and Rules and Regulations, and Legal Aspects of Small Business Ownership:
- Learn the ins and outs of permitting and the legal steps necessary to operate a mobile food service unit in metro Atlanta
- Get insider tips on using your truck for catering and special event operations
- Social Media and Marketing for Mobile Vendors
- Financing Options (presented by UGA SBDC Consultant)
- Tour of food trucks & lunch served after workshop
COST: $125 (until July 31) | $155 (after July 31)