And in case you want to read the process in a format other than an infograph, you can find the steps depicted below:
Step 1: CONTACT SBDC
- Contact your local office to speak to a staff member who will assist with any questions you have, as well as help you get started.
Step 2: LEARN ABOUT US
- Before we get started, we want you to learn about us to ensure that the SBDC is the right resource for you.
Step 3: POSSIBLE BDQ
- Your local office may ask you to complete a Business Development Questionnaire to see what stage your business is in. (Not required in all offices)
Step 4: MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your assigned consultant.
Step 5: MEET CONSULTANT
- Your consultant will discuss your business’ status and help create a plan of action that best fits your needs.
Step 6: PLAN OF ACTION
- This is where you start completing the recommended tasks in your plan. It may take some time to see actual progress.
Step 7: GET TRAINING
- Whether it’s a training course or consultant mentoring, the SBDC will help educate and provide resources to manage your business.
Step 8: MEET GOALS
- After you’ve completed your initial tasks and training, continue to meet and work with your consultant for even more business growth!
Ready to get started?
Click the button to your right to complete get in touch with your local office that will assist with pairing you with the correct tools/resources and consultant.
You must be logged in to post a comment.