Whether you’ve been in business for twenty years or two years, SBDC GrowSmart™ can align your vision for your business with the steps to get you there. Create a framework to improve the performance of your business and shape the success of your business for years to come.
Work ON your business, not just IN your business!
Register by July 15th for early bird pricing of just $595 – $300 discount for registering early!
Cost of the program is regularly $895 for all five full day sessions, including breakfast, networking lunch and all materials.
UGA SBDC at Kennesaw State University will host SBDC GrowSmart™ on Fridays, July 28 – August 25, 9am – 4pm at the KSU Center, 3333 Busbee Drive, Kennesaw, GA 30144.
GrowSmart™ Grads’ Top Ten Take-Aways
- “I finally understand my business financials enough NOT to fear them” – Consulting company owner
- “For efficient operational process, you have to base structure on systems, not people.“ – Food industry leader
- “Marketing = ‘edutainment’. Use it to educate potential clients through entertainment.“ – Service company owner
- “I had the opportunity to rethink all my business and get excited again about it.” – Food manufacturer and distributor company owner
- “The only way to grow a business is through process.” – Head of branding, marketing, and graphics company
- “Document processes so there is knowledge transfer and less dependence on expertise.” – Plumbing and construction company owner
- “Create a one page plan with shared input from staff.” – Retail franchise owner
- “It’s all about network! I made very useful relationships with other GrowSmart™ attendees” – Consulting Company Owner
- “I learned how to take my business to the next level utilizing the right knowledge & resources” – Branding, marketing, and graphics company
- “Utilize financial resources everyday instead of once a year.” – Design and architectural company owner
Sponsored by Georgia Power