Whether you’ve been in business for twenty years or two years, SBDC GrowSmart™ can align your vision for your business with the steps to get you there. Create a framework to improve the performance of your business and shape the success of your business for years to come.
Work ON your business, not just IN your business!
UGA SBDC at Kennesaw State University will host SBDC GrowSmart™ on
Fridays, September 30 – October 28, 9am – 4pm
at the KSU Center, 3333 Busbee Drive, Kennesaw, GA 30144.
- A step-by-step evaluation of your business and markets.
- A hands-on, interactive forum that promotes sharing of best practices.
- Tools to build your business, both now and for the future.
SBDC GrowSmart™ graduates gain:
- A strategic business plan with a long-term vision and strategies.
- A mastery of key business concepts.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professional resources.
In full day weekly sessions, learn to analyze, plan and manage your business like a seasoned CEO. Cost of the program is $895 for all five full day sessions, including breakfast, networking lunch and all materials.
Register by September 15th for early bird pricing of just $495.
Sponsored by Georgia Power