The Credit School: An innovative new program presented by U.S. Small Business Administration and UGA SBDC at five metro Atlanta locations.
Over the last 5 years, the experts at The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center (UGA SBDC) helped small business owners obtain over $722 million in capital raised through loans and equity financing. Now you can learn from the UGA SBDC professionals at The Credit School, a full-day intensive boot camp specifically designed for minorities, women, veterans and the disabled (but open to all business owners) held in at multiple locations across the state.
Utilizing its lending expertise, knowledge of SBA and other loan programs, loan packaging skills, and banking relationships, The Credit School provides startups and small business owners an exclusive opportunity to learn from experts who have already helped thousands secure business loans.
COST: $69 (includes breakfast, networking lunch and all materials)
- What SBA loans are, how they work and how to get one.
- The impact of negative personal credit and what you can do about it.
- How bankers think and why it matters.
- How other small business owners successfully got funded
- Talk with commercial bankers, SBA lenders, and certified development companies
- Rosemarie Drake, U.S. Small Business Administration, Lender Relations
- Carolina Ramon, Director of Minority Business, UGA SBDC
- UGA SBDC financial experts
- Panels of local SBA, commercial bankers and alternative lenders
Who Should Attend?
Existing AND prospective small business owners welcome. Cost: $69 per attendee (includes breakfast, networking lunch and all materials).
You must be logged in to post a comment.