Promote your business and sell your products or services to a lot of business women at our highly sought-after 4th Annual Women’s Business Expo!
Held at the beautiful UGA Special Collections Library, the venue provides the perfect setting to promote your business, sell your products and network with other women business professionals. Expert speakers will discuss topics of interest to today’s small business entrepreneur and successful business women will teach and inspire with their personal and professional stories, plus you will dine on a delicious holiday lunch.
VENDOR TABLES ARE LIMITED AND AWARDED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS!
Details for vendor table:
- One paid vendor registration includes registration for two (2) people to attend the expo, networking, educational programs and luncheon.
- Each paid vendor registration will receive one 6-foot table and two chairs. You are encouraged to bring your own table cloth.
- Must be a legal, registered business in Georgia.
- Vendor participants must submit at least one item for the door prize drawings as a way to further promote your business.
- All attendees are required to visit each vendor booth to be entered in the raffle drawings.
Tables are limited and registration is required. Registration cutoff is November 15th (or until sold out).
To sign up as an individual or for more information about the event click here.
Friday, November 20, 2015
Expo is from 8:30am-3:30pm
Setup begins at 7:45am
This program has already ended or is not available
Let us know that you are interested and we will let you know when became available at your closest location
Contact Stacy Johnson at 706-542-7436 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We’d like to thank these sponsors: