Promote your business and sell your products or services to a lot of business women at our highly sought-after 4th Annual Women’s Business Expo!
Held at the beautiful UGA Special Collections Library, the venue provides the perfect setting to promote your business, sell your products and network with other women business professionals. Expert speakers will discuss topics of interest to today’s small business entrepreneur and successful business women will teach and inspire with their personal and professional stories, plus you will dine on a delicious holiday lunch.
VENDOR TABLES ARE LIMITED AND AWARDED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS!
Details for vendor table:
- One paid vendor registration includes registration for two (2) people to attend the expo, networking, educational programs and luncheon.
- Each paid vendor registration will receive one 6-foot table and two chairs. You are encouraged to bring your own table cloth.
- Must be a legal, registered business in Georgia.
- Vendor participants must submit at least one item for the door prize drawings as a way to further promote your business.
- All attendees are required to visit each vendor booth to be entered in the raffle drawings.
Tables are limited and registration is required. Registration cutoff is November 15th (or until sold out).
To sign up as an individual or for more information about the event click here.
Friday, November 20, 2015
Expo is from 8:30am-3:30pm
Setup begins at 7:45am
Join The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center and local women in business for a day of networking, professional development and raffle prizes. Guest speakers will include successful women entrepreneurs and professionals, and a keynote presentation from Dr. Michelle Cook, Associate Provost for Institutional Diversity Chief Diversity Officer at the University of Georgia. Don’t miss a great opportunity to learn new tips to enhance your business!
Exhibit Booth registration includes lunch & materials for two participants and a six foot table.
Booth set up will be available from 8:00am - 8:30 am.
Parking will be available at the Hull Street Parking Deck. For additional parking information visit: http://www.libs.uga.edu/scl/visit/parking.html
Contact Stacy Johnson at 706-542-7436 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We’d like to thank these sponsors: